The leading single-volume English dictionary, the Oxford Dictionary of English is the foremost authority on current English usage.
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
* Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
* Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
*Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
* About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A search tool:
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A ‘fuzzy filter’ for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool:
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A ‘Favourites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your ‘History’, so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the ‘Daily’ feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
•Download and extract the rar file
•Install the Oxford Dictionary of English.apk
•Now copy Mobile Systems folder and paste it to your Sdcard
•That is it, Open the application and select Data path, if not pop-up then goto dictionary settings…
Please comment if facing any prob
DON’T FORGET TO POST YOUR COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS